11/2010-Present Director, International Health Office and Planning Center, Tao-yuan General Hospital, Ministry of Health and Welfare.
Focus: International Health and Cooperation
- Taiwan Healthcare Information System project ( electronic medical records system based on touch-screen computer) for developing countries
2. The Sphere Project, Taiwan: disaster response and preparedness
Tao-yuan General Hospital, Ministry of Health and Welfare.
Focus: international health, orthopedic traumatology
- 01/01/2010-Present PhD candidate Health Service and Population Service, IoP, King's College London, UK
- 09/1989-06/1996 Medical Doctor, National Yang-Ming University, Taiwan
- 07/2006-Present Chief, Medical Division, Taiwan International Health Action, Taiwan Focus: international medical humanitarian assistance
- 02/2004-01/2006 Orthopedics Consultant, Mzuzu Central Hospital, Mzuzu City, Republic of Malawi Focus: orthopedic traumatology and pediatric orthopedics
- 06/1998-11/2003 Orthopedics Resident, Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan