- Member, Governing Committee and Working Council, Asia eHealth Information Network (AeHIN)
- Member, Expert Committee, The Global South eHealth Observatory (ODESS), Fondation Pierre Fabre, France
- Guest Faculty, Department of Health Information Management, School of Allied Health Sciences, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), India
- Member, Working Group on Digital Health, The Broadband Commission
- Member, Digital Health & Interoperability Working Group (DH&I WG), Health Data Collaborative
Work & Experience
Implementation of digital health projects at the primary, secondary, tertiary and mobile outreach health facilities that includes: web-based Hospital Information Systems (HIS), Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS), telemedicine, teleeducation, mobile point-of-care devices, patient administration systems for mobile hospitals, web portal for proactive and continuous monitoring of patients with chronic ailments. He has been a resource person for various national eHealth convergence missions and HIS strengthening workshops in South East Asia and Western Pacific Regions organised by World Health Organisation (WHO), Asian Development Bank (ADB) and AeHIN.