BestCare Tele-Healthcare – Your 24 hour Personal Caregiver
● Project S.M.A.R.T., a well-rounded care for elders
○ Safety: 24-7 experienced paramedic online service, providing health consulting, emergency report and follow up.
○ Monitor: blood sugar/ blood pressure monitor with initial contact/consulting when abnormal.
○ Assistant: one touch phone call to family; house fixing, taxi calling and other daily life services phone call helper.
○ Reminder: medicine taking and hospital returning reminder.
○ Tailor-Made: professional health advisor, 30-days free post- hospital care and annual/post-hospitalize health evaluation.
● Dual Data Center
○ensure yearlong services and withstand natural disasters.
● On-site medical staff & 24 hours medical dispatch center
● Designed and Manufactured in Taiwan
● State of art sensors that keep tracks of user daily routine
● Healthcare Institute:
BestCare works with numerous hospitals to providing post-hospital care plans. Upton release, we will provide a 30-day care for free, to increase care efficiency and decrease care expense.
● NPO Institute:
We try to contribute to the community, working closely with Mennonite Social Welfare Foundation to extent smart healthcare services in the most remote parts in Taiwan for the less privileged.
● Elderly Individuals:
A 24 hours medical dispatch center, combining with our local-based nurses, we create a state of peace for both elders and their loved ones.
BestCare Tele-Healthcare System
Signing ceremony with Saint Paul’s Hospital