Building Smart Water Meter Internet Create Smart Life of Citizens
Energy Management System Co., Ltd.
Jumbomaw Technology and Itel Tech.
Taipei City Government has incorporated Smart City into its backbone policy. The goal is to build 50,000 smart residences in 8 years and the public housing built by Taipei City Government shall have utilities, such as water, electricity and gas place under control of the quantity / volume smartly. Information about water quality transmits back to Taipei Water Department for posting the information for checking real-time water quality conditions.
1. Installation of Digital Water Quality Detector to monitor real-time water quality
● The detectors detect the turbidity, residual chlorine, pH and conductivity and the water quality of the building
● Real time information for residents and for TWD for notification.
2. Developing Intellectual Water Net System and Providing Instant Inquiring Service
● Features and leak warning function displays in clear chart.
3. Determining most suitable diameter of meters through water consumption mode analysis.
● Data transmitted back from AMR to observe water consumption trend.
● Diminish in operating frequency at small flow area may be regarded as the index of water meter sensitivity recession.
● Overload flow area operating frequency is index of operation extreme load, which allows managing unit to take necessary measures.
TWD providing good intelligent internet platform to assist firms in developing all dimensional solutions
1. The Xinglong public housing project built by Taipei City Government has total 272 units and Energy Management Systems C o., Ltd. is commissioned to install domestic developed Intelligent electronic water meter
2. Itel Tech is commissioned to provide signal integrating gateway program and digital intelligent meter reading information service and the remote sensed signal is integrated into Smart Water Network platform.
3. Jumbomaw Technology is commissioned to install digital water quality detector for displaying water quality signal at the Public Housing Hazard Control Center and transmit back to TWD for integrating into Smart Water Net platform.
Description: Water Meter Pipeline Layout and Wired Automatic Meter Reading
Description: Smart Family Services –Providing Real-Time Water Quality and Consumption instant reporting services (Building Management Committee interface)