Innovative Application Award
The Smart City Innovative Application Award is organized by the Taipei Computer Association to serve the following purposes and goals:
1. To urge municipal government investment on Smart City development and utilizing the local features and resources to impose such vision.
2. To review if government agencies provide necessary help on providing trial fields as it is crucial to IoT application, which is the foundation of Smart City.
3. To encourage more innovations by recognizing the outstanding applications as models for cities and private companies.
1. Smart Building
2. Smart Healthcare
3. Smart Education
4. Smart Energy
5. Smart Commerce
6. Smart Tourism
7. Smart Mobility/Transportation
8. Smart Agriculture
9. Smart Governance
10. Smart Disaster Prevention/Security
1. Innovation (30%)
2. Functionality (30%);
3. Field Application Effectiveness (40%);
1. IoT Functions and Architecture (20%)
2. Business Model Design (20%)
1. Be invited as VIP to Smart City Summit &Expo Opening Ceremony, where the award ceremony will take place.
2. Be rewarded with one Trophy of Innovative Application Award, and two raw spaces at 2018 exhibition ground (3m*3m at USD 4,000 per space; USD 8,000 in total). Decoration costs of the spaces vary and are solely responsible for by the exhibitor.
3. Gain publicity on the image wall of 2018 Smart City Innovative Applications Award at the Expo (showcase materials must be provided), publicity on the Smart City Summit & Expo website, with 1 page of introduction article in Innovative Applications Award section, and publicity on EDM.
Note: The reward(s) listed above is not transferable nor can be reserved or converted into cash. The host reserves the right to change the rewards and the rules.
In order to encourage city governments’ participation, applicants from these sectors with existing applications/projects in smart city will be given extra opportunities to exhibit their cases. Please contact us for more details regarding the package.
In order to encourage city governments’ participation, applicants from public sectors with existing applications/projects in smart city will be given extra opportunities to exhibit their cases. The applicant is required to provide certification or any documents for a qualification review first. Please contact us for more details regarding the package.